This claim is unsubstantiated as yet.
from: Alana Goodman In Washington, Dc For Dailymail.com
EXCLUSIVE: Ex-British ambassador who is now a WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails – they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for ‘disgusted’ Democratic whistleblowers
- Craig Murray, former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and associate of Julian Assange, told the Dailymail.com he flew to Washington, D.C. for emails
- He claims he had a clandestine hand-off in a wooded area near American University with one of the email sources
- The leakers’ motivation was ‘disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the ’tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders’
- Murray says: ‘The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks’
- ‘Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that,’ Murray insists
- Murray is a controversial figure who was relieved of his post as British ambassador amid allegations of misconduct but is close to Wikileaks
Thanks to WikiLeaks, we no longer need to wonder whether the press and the dirty democrats have been in collusion. We now have several smoking guns. By all rights, these findings should disqualify them and Hillary. Of course it won’t. Will these revelations make a different in a couple of weeks? Who knows.
The NFL is losing viewers. Even their marquee games of Sunday and Monday night are way down. Many are wondering why America’s game has taken such a hit this year. I posit a few theories. read more
by: the Common Constitutionalist
I’ve begun again listening to Rush Limbaugh on the radio, until he starts in with the rah-rah Trump segments – and then I must switch off the radio.
A couple of days ago I tuned in to hear Rush talking about Julian Assange at WikiLeaks. Evidently Assange is busy preparing yet another massive email document dump – this time pertaining to Hillary Clinton and Benghazi. I perked right up – mainly because I do so want her to pay for her crimes involving the Benghazi attack and the subsequent cover-up.
But I’m also extremely interested to find out the truth and if it jibes with what I started writing not 10 days after the attack. My first article on the subject, “Benghazi was no Coincidence,” was published on Sept. 21, 2012, 10 days after the attack, followed up with another in October – “Benghazi… the Cover Up,” and many more for months after.
Now I hear through Limbaugh that the material Julian Assange has, backs up most of what we posited early on after the attack.
From what Julian Assange has leaked thus far, it appears that Glenn Beck, the Blaze, the Independent UK and I were right about a lot of things – things that at the time caused us to be accused of being crazy, conspiracy nuts and of course fear-mongerers. We were accused of spreading rumors about ambassador Stevens, his purpose in Benghazi and the direct involvement of Obama and his inner circle.
Some said that the cover up was strictly about Obama’s reelection and the eventual election of Hillary this time around. I didn’t believe it then and I still don’t now. Sure, that played a part – but that was far from the only reason. read more
by: the Common Constitutionalist
Newtown, Ct. has unveiled a brand new Sandy Hook elementary school to replace the school made famous by the mass shooting in 2012. The new school is a magnificently designed piece of architecture, which has not a think to do with teaching little children to read and write. It is said to warm and inviting but has the security of a super-max prison.
The DNC and the Democrat Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) had their emails hacked, apparently by the Ruskies. WikiLeaks has published them, showing the world what we’ve been saying about the dems for years – they are despicable human beings from top to bottom. As it turns out, it all may have been prevented. Listen to find out how. read more