5 Year Old Brought Up on Weapons Charge

Next Would-Be “Adam Lanza” Neutralized—With Her Bubble Gun

 

There are horrible tragedies that take place where people’s lives are changed forever with unforeseen violence. But those horrible tragedies are not made any less horrible when school authorities act like bullying morons on the pretense that they are “doing something” to prevent violence. A case in point:

“A 5-year-old kindergartner who told classmates she was going to shoot them, and then herself, with her pink bubble gun, was grilled for three hours by Mount Carmel school officials without her mother’s knowledge, then suspended, a family attorney said. The girl was initially kicked out for 10 days in what the school categorized as a “terroristic threat,” according to the kindergartner’s mother and confirmed by the family attorney. That suspension was reduced to two days and labeled as a ‘threat to harm others.’ Their names are being withheld to protect the girl’s identity.”

She was going to shoot them and herself with her pink Hello Kitty bubble gun because children get a kick standing in the path of a stream of air blown soap bubbles. This is no secret to anyone who knows kids and modern toys. And it has nothing in the world to do with “gun violence.” Nothing. Next, we’re going to hear about a Junior High art student thrown into jail for wanting to use the glue gun. Or a shop student will be “tazed” for using a staple gun to recover a chair. Continue Reading

Faux Ceasefire

Report: Spy Satellite Detects Iranian Long-Range Rocket Shipment to Gaza

by:  at the Blaze

Showing just how fragile the Israel-Hamas ceasefire declared Wednesday is, a new report says Iran was already preparing a new shipment of long-range rockets for terrorist groups in Gaza even while the ceasefire was being finalized.Sunday Times Reports Israeli Spy Satellite Detects Iranian Long Range Rocket Shipment to GazaIsrael’s Iron Dome anti-missile system intercepted incoming rockets fired from Gaza (photo credit: IDF)

Britain’s Sunday Times reports Israeli spy satellites last week detected a cargo ship being loaded with rockets and other weapons at the Iranian port of Bandar Abbas. Israeli intelligence officials believe those weapons are headed for Gaza.

Ynet provides further detail on the route Iranian secret shipments take via Sudan and Egypt:

Israeli intelligence sources believe the weapons-laden cargo ship will pass through the well established Iranian weapons smuggling route to Gaza, through Sudan and the Red Sea. Sources told the British newspaper that they believe Iranian ships stationed in Eritrea will escort the ship from the moment it enters the Red Sea. “Regardless of the ceasefire agreement, we will attack and destroy any shipment of arms to Gaza once we have spotted it,” an Israeli defense source said.

It appears that the ship’s cargo includes Fajr-5 missiles, which terrorist groups have already fired at Tel Aviv and Jerusalem during Operation Pillar of Defense, and possibly Shahab-3 missiles, which can hit deep in Israeli territory.

Adding another layer to the threat facing Israel, the report suggests those Shahab-3 missiles wouldn’t even need to make it all the way to Gaza and could be fired at Israel from Sudan.

Intelligence officials believe the Fajr-5 missiles are broken apart for shipment, whisked through smuggling tunnels into Gaza and then reassembled by terror groups on the ground.

Last month, a weapons factory in Sudan was destroyed in a bombing Sudanese officials blamed on the Israeli Air Force. Some reports suggested the factory was being used to build Iranian long-range missiles. The Israeli Defense Ministry’s Director of Policy and Political-Military Affairs Amos Gilad then said Sudan is a key transit point for shipment of arms to Gaza terrorists.

On Sunday, a Sudanese official said the arms factory that was bombed will be relocated away from residential areas, according to the Associated Press.

As TheBlaze posted Saturday, whereas in the past it was more secretive, Hamas is now openly boasting about the support it receives from Iran. Senior Hamas official Mahmoud Zahar said Saturday he believes Tehran will increase military support for Hamas and Islamic Jihad. If the Sunday Times report is accurate, it appears that is already happening.

Comment by the Common Constitutionalist: This ceasefire, like most all ceasefires is bogus. Hamas was getting their ass kicked by the Israelis. They (or one of their colaborators) asked for the ceasefire in order to regroup and rearm, with the help of Iran. Israel was foolish to agree to this. They must know they are the most hated country on earth. So what’s the point in agreeing to this farce? They will eventually sign their death warrant by doing these types of things. Victory is only achieved by beating the enemy into submission. They can’t do that if they keep letting the enemy up off the canvas. 

Benghazi was no Coincidence

Once again, You’ve been Lied to

by: the Common Constitutionalist

(As reports surface, the following article has been updated several times since I started writing it days ago.)

So, here’s what we’ve been told by the major media.

The night of Sept. 11, 2012, protesters are rioting outside and opened fire on the consulate building in Benghazi, Libya. At the same time from all 3 sides and within minutes the perimeter of the consulate was breeched.

Witnesses say that the, at least 30 guards, put up no resistance to the breech and fled.

A short time later the consulate was engulfed in flames.

The consulate staff raced to a supposedly secret safe house about a mile away.

The security staff then regrouped and tried to regain control of the consulate. They failed and were forced to fall back.

About an hour later, back up arrives to attempt to take back the main building. Meanwhile the ‘safe house’ is set ablaze. The attackers were evidently armed with automatic weapons, RPG’s and laser guided mortars capable of pinpoint accuracy. The 2 former Navy SEALs (one being Sean Smith) of ambassador Stevens security detail were killed in the firefight.

Around 1:15 am Stevens body was taken to a hospital. He was D.O.A.

So that’s what we all heard through the media. It was totally spontaneous. Nothing was planned in advance and all due a Youtube video.

Now for some oddities; things that don’t add up.

Ambassador Chris Stevens had been back in the country only a short while and the details of his visit to Benghazi, where he and his staff died, were meant to be confidential. His security staff decided the Benghazi trip was safe.

Why did he and his security people go into Benghazi, a well known hotspot, in an unmarked, unarmored car? Diplomats overseas always travel in armored cars or SUV’s. He also had no advance team.

Patrick Kennedy, Under-Secretary at the State Department, said he was convinced the assault was planned due to its extensive nature and the proliferation of weapons, yet the White House, the American ambassador to the U.N. et al, stated that the attack was absolutely the result of the video that no one saw. The video was released in June. Why, all of the sudden, was such a fuss made of it, months later?

Update: It has been confirmed publically, this was a planned terrorist attack.

The former Navy SEALs (both were originally said to be Marines) worked for the State Department and were Ambassador Steven’s security. They both were killed along side Stevens. One of them, Sean Smith, sent out a rather odd message. He posted that he had seen suspicious people.

Update: The CIA /SEALs may not have been his security.

His message read, “Assuming we don’t die tonight. We saw one of our ‘police’ that guard the compound taking pictures.” By “our police”, he meant local Libyan police that he apparently thought they could trust. The message was not the oddity; it was where it was posted. He didn’t the try to hail the embassy in Tripoli or any military or State Department. The post was to an online gaming website. Smith was known as “Vile Rat” on the site. This is the type of front that might be used by a CIA operative to reach out for help to other operatives.

Update: Two former SEALS, Tyrone Woods, 41, and Glen Doherty, 42, were not employed by the State Department diplomatic security office and instead were what is known as personal service contractors who had other duties related to security.

So why is the administration so hell bent on having everyone believe the attacks were due to the video when the new president of Libya is saying the exact opposite?

There was, according to witnesses, little defense put up by the 30 or more local guards meant to protect the staff. Ali Fetori, a 59-year-old accountant who lives near by, said: “The security people just all ran away and then the people in charge were the young men with guns and bombs.”

The building then came under fire from heavy weapons. “I don’t know how they found the place to carry out the attack. It was planned, the accuracy with which the mortars hit us was too good for any ordinary revolutionaries,” said Captain Obeidi. “It began to rain down on us, about six mortars fell directly on the path to the villa.” Villa? It has been portrayed as an established consulate. Wrongo! It was a rented house with bars on the windows.

Stevens lived in Tripoli. The embassy was in Tripoli. So why did he go to Benghazi. Benghazi was a bad place. That’s where all the radicals are. Where was he before? In Tripoli? It was reported he had just come back from a trip to Germany, Austria and Sweden.

Stevens was the US government’s representative to the opposition National Transitional Council (the rebels) during the 2011 uprising against the government of Muammar Gaddafi and had previously been the second-ranking US diplomat in Libya.

Prior to this event, one of Steven’s security men ( a former Navy SEAL) was interviewed and he said he was, “ On an intelligence mission to round up dangerous weapons in the war-torn nation”. There’s a problem with that statement. Diplomatic security doesn’t do that. They are charged with security and protection only. So who does do that? Former Navy SEALs who are now CIA.

So what weapons could the CIA be that concerned with, to feel the need to “round them up”?

If you recall, last year the Obama administration said it would help the rebel forces. When asked by Brian Williams, Obama said, “he had not ruled out the supply of weapons to the rebels but he had also not ruled it in.” I guess he did rule it in.

Benghazi was ground zero for the rebel forces opposing Gadhafi. It was confirmed a good deal of the rebels were actually al-Qaeda. Did we, in fact, arm al Qaeda? Looks like the Obama administration may have done just that.

There were reports circulating that we were now on the same side as al Qaeda. They (al Qaeda) wanted the ouster of Gadhafi also. The leader of the Libyan rebels admitted there were many al Qaeda fighting with them. The Rebel leader also admitted that he fought against the U.S. in Afghanistan. We actually captured him in 2002, but then released him. The enemy of our supposed enemy is not our friend.

Now there have been glowing reports of ambassador Stevens. He had a heart of gold and loved, according the New York Times, the regular Libyan people. He was portrayed as just a regular guy. How many regular guys sneak into warring countries under cover of darkness in cargo ships or ride around in unarmed cars at night with CIA operatives?

Is that the training regimen for all our diplomats? No? Then who was this guy? CIA, possibly? Could he be that regions CIA weapons dealer? Could he have been the man that brokered the deal to supply arms to the rebels? Items like the missiles that took down Gadhafi’s air force.

So now the Middle East is on fire so close to the presidential election. Where did all the weapons we supplied go? Who has all the weapons? What if the electorate discovers our government-supplied terrorists with weapons? Boy that wouldn’t look good.

Could it be that the CIA found a cache of weapons, or an informant that claimed knowledge of there whereabouts in Benghazi, or near by? Could it be that whomever has the weapons we so desperately needed to recover insisted on seeing the agent that brokered the original deal; agent Stevens?

So Stevens flys back to Libya on short notice, gets into an unmarked unarmored car at night, so as to not draw undue attention and he goes to the meeting. Maybe he was followed. Maybe something else goes awry. Is that how they end up at the safe house? This is the time Sean Smith sends his message to the gaming website. Is this really the time to do some online gaming? Of course not. The message to other CIA ops, get us the hell out of here!

They were likely followed to the “safe house”. The attack was designed to do exactly what it did. Kill the CIA agents.

What about the riots; the protests? They were called in by the terrorists to smoke out the agents.

Imagine if it were to come out that Obama supplied the weapons to the terrorists that killed our own people. It wouldn’t sit well, I think.

Of course this is just a theory, but it’s a lot more plausible than spontaneous riots, coincidentally on 9/11, taking out our ambassador and just three others.

How odd, that with all that mayhem only 4 people died, and all American. Huh.

Don’t go looking for the mainstream press to poke around in this hot zone. We might only learn the truth if this were the Bush administration.

Thank you to Glenn Beck for providing the bulk of this information. Attribution also goes to the Independent UK and the Blaze.

Ahh…Peace in the Middle East

Commandos from the Israeli navy’s Flotilla 13 unit boarded a cargo ship, the HS Beethoven, in the Mediterranean Sea on Sunday night on suspicion it was trying to smuggle weapons to the Gaza Strip.

The ship, which was flying a Liberian flag, was intercepted by Israel Navy vessels approximately 260 km. from Israel’s coast. Commandos boarded the ship with the captain’s consent and began searching cargo containers for arms.
Searches were still ongoing at press time and IDF officers said that they could continue until the morning.

The IDF said that the operation was part of a routine patrol and that the ship’s route was likely what raised concern that it may have been carrying weapons for either Hamas or Islamic Jihad in Gaza.

The HS Beethoven left Beirut on Friday and was scheduled to arrive in Alexandria, Egypt, on Monday evening. Before stopping in Lebanon, it had stopped in Limassol, Cyprus. If the ship was carrying arms, they were likely meant to be smuggled into Gaza via tunnels located under the Philadelphi Corridor between Sinai and Gaza.

Last March, the navy intercepted a cargo ship called Victoria that was carrying some 50 tons of weaponry and was on its way to Egypt. It was also flying a Liberian flag and was headed to Alexandria.

The weapons seized on the Victoria included a number of sophisticated radar-guided Iranian anti-ship missiles that were intended for terrorist organizations in Gaza.

Attribution: Jerusalem Post