WND Exclusive – After Montana, will Dems Rethink Early Voting?

Democrats have always been the party of early voting. That’s fitting, considering early voting is a joke, just like the Democratic Party. But now, thanks to the result in the recent Montana congressional race, some on the left may be rethinking the whole early-voting process.

Voting is something most Americans take for granted, if we think about it at all. But to citizens of many countries around the globe, it is a high honor and privilege. Recall the celebrations and elation of the people of Iraq who triumphantly waved their purple ink-stained fingers in the air. It was a sign of their first ever opportunity to vote in a free election, where no one was guaranteed 99 percent of the vote. (The other 1 percent was never heard from again.) read more

The Civil Right of Voter Fraud

by: the Common Constitutionalist

 

The hysteria has begun, although it never really subsided.

 

Like the IOC (International Olympic Committee), president declaring the Olympic Games open, so too has our beloved leader officially declared, in this election-year, the protection of voter fraud has begun.

 

Yes, Barack Milhouse Obama has kicked off the commencement of the seven-month full-court press to protect our “precious” right to vote and the closer we get to the upcoming midterms in November, the more ridiculous the rhetoric will become.

 

As an aside, some may wonder about the “Milhouse” thing. Mark Levin started it years ago, when people would complain about the use of Obama’s real middle name, Hussein. So Levin simply took Nixon’s and inserted it.

 

You see, the use of Hussein makes Obama sound like a terrorist, which he is, in a manner of speaking. He is, after all trying and succeeding in “blowing up” the Constitution. read more