David Hogg’s parents must be so proud to have raised such a respectful and well-mannered young man, full of compassion and tolerance of others’ views and beliefs. Or maybe not any of those things.
And one can say the same for Representative Rashida Tlaib (D-MI).
From Western Journalism:
As Americans Turn to God for Help, Hateful Tlaib Retweets ‘F*** a Nat’l Day of Prayer’ Message
In the face of the coronavirus outbreak that sweeping through the country and the world, President Donald Trump designated this past Sunday as a national day of prayer.
“It is my great honor to declare Sunday, March 15th as a National Day of Prayer,” the president tweeted Friday.
If you’re on the hunt for a pedal-assist e-bike with retro-cool charm, you’ll likely already have stumbled across Vintage Electric. The new 2020 Cafe model brings some new tech to the party, including something called the 2020 Vintorque Drivetrain.
A good guy (or girl) with a gun will stop a bad guy with a gun. It happens quite a lot, but isn’t often reported on.
However, many otherwise well meaning liberals simply don’t agree with this premise. Mostly because of the echo-chambers they live in. No one they know owns guns and they’ve been taught that, without exception, guns are bad, and only bad come from owning a gun.
But Will Witt was brave enough to venture out into the city of Pasadena, California to speak to liberals about the “good guy with a gun” statement.
It all begins rather predictably, as the interviewers all agree that guns have no place in society – that there are no good guys with guns.
But when presented with a scenario or two, most of the liberals, having never heard a reasoned argument from the right, began to rethink their positions.
Seeing them begin to question their own beliefs about guns is fascinating and shows that speaking with liberals one on one, without the “mob” distraction, can actually be quite constructive.
It seems the organizers of Illegal Alien Caravan, Inc. are at it again. And they’ve taken a page from the democrat playbook.
Does, “Never let a Good Crisis Go to Waste” ring a bell? Well it should because the left uses it all the time.
From natural disasters, to government shutdowns, to the national debt, global warming, gun control or disease. Whatever the crisis-du jour happens to be, the left will somehow attempt to capitalize on it.
The latest crisis is of course Covid-19, the coronavirus. And being that the organizers of these caravans have all been Soros funded operatives, they are no strangers to the same crisis mantra.
So while we’re all wrapped up in prevention and control of this virus, concentrating on virtually nothing else, another Central American caravan of who knows who is on its way north.
It will be interesting to see what the left’s reaction will be, should the caravan make it through Mexico and arrive on our Southern border.
from Judicial Watch:
Another Illegal Immigrant Caravan Leaves Honduras for U.S.
- Some of Japan’s oldest jets, the RF-4EJ Phantom IIs, flew for the last time yesterday, days before their official retirement.
- Japan has operated the F-4 Phantom II fighter jet since the late 1960s, with at least one plane still flying that’s almost 50 years old.
- The F-4 Phantom is being replaced by the F-35A Joint Strike Fighter, and Japan is developing a brand new fighter to fly in the mid-2030s.
There is no good news regarding the coronavirus outbreak. But as close as it gets to good news – if you owe the government money by way of a tax payment on April 15th, you have just been granted a reprieve of sorts.
You must still file by April 15th, but can defer any payment owed for up to 90 days. It’s no silver lining, but it’s as good as it gets these days.
from Business Insider:
The tax-filing deadline will remain April 15, but the IRS will waive penalties and interest on tax payments for 90 days
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin announced on Tuesday that Americans who owe taxes can defer their payment for 90 days, interest and penalty free, up to $1 million.
- Mnuchin said Americans should still file their taxes by the April 15 tax-filing deadline if they want to get a tax refund.
- Americans who want to defer their tax payments will also need to file a return to qualify.
- This post will be updated as more details about the tax relief guidelines are released.