Have you an unusual Intelligence? Do you find you lose interest at supposedly “Interesting movies”? It could be that you’re one of the 5% of the population that has the mental capacity of a steaming turd! If so, you may want to join MUNSA – Mentally Unemployed and Noticeably Stupid Association.
Try the questionnaire below. The results could surprise you! If you can’t even read the question, you’re halfway there already – just get someone to fill it out for you.
1. Which of the following WAS one of the famous Marx Brothers?
2. The number missing from the series (1,2,4,..,16) is:
3. The letter missing from the series (a,b,c,..,e) is:
4. Two trains leave the same station, but moving in opposite directions. The first train is traveling at 50km/hr EAST, while the second one is traveling 50km/hr WEST. Which train is traveling the fastest?
a. The one going EAST
b. The one going WEST
e. Why aren’t there (e.)’s in all the other questions
5. What comes next in the series (RED, GREEN)
a. A car
c. Insufficient Data
6. Mona Lisa was:
a. A dissatisfied Woman
b. A Song by Billy Idol
c. A painting
7. The cold war was about:
c. A few people at the top not liking each other
8. Complete the following Sequence: (Tire, Tire, Tire)
Ok, time to total up all your marks. Those of you who haven’t mastered addition yet, go straight on to the application; you’re the sort of person we’re looking for. If not, Give yourself 5 points for every D; -5 for every C, (+10 if you can’t add negative numbers yet), 0 for every B and 0 for every A you ticked. How did you do?
90 to 50: OK! You’re the sort of person we’re looking for. Add 10 points to your score if you haven’t got the hang of using anything but crayons yet.
50 to -20: Who’s been doing late night studying then? Sorry, you’re just a run of the mill pleb – push off.
-20 to -90: A computer geek I bet. Go join some place where they talk big numbers and floppy disks!
Is 85 between 90 and 50? All right! Go to the bottom of the class! You’re a leading light in our Association; get someone to .fill the form in for you and welcome aboard!