A guy turns 70 and says (part 2)
• Your exercise class is over by the time you get into your leotard.
• At age 104 you no longer worry about peer pressure.
• You have two heart bypasses, a new hip, diabetes, half-blind, deaf, bad circulation, 40 medications, and a drivers license.
• You want to be buried at WalMart so you daughters will visit you weekly.
• You attend your aged husband’s funeral and the director tells you it isn’t worth going home.
• When a nap feels like a reward, instead of punishment.