For years, the noise cancellation prowess of the QuietComfort range of headphones from Bose has been at the top of the game. Now the audio gear maker has managed to miniaturize the tech and squeeze it inside a new pair of true wireless earphones.
from The Blaze:
Charging Kyle Rittenhouse with first-degree murder is facially absurd
Generally speaking, if you fancy treating your guitar to a new color scheme you have to break out the sander, brushes, paint and more. This can take a while and involves a good deal of hands-on labor. The folks behind Bryan Guitars sought another way, and after more than 30 years in development, the family business is now ready to share its liquid-filled guitars with players.
My apologies. Due to a time issue my video podcast will post this afternoon!
- Some of Japan’s oldest jets, the RF-4EJ Phantom IIs, flew for the last time yesterday, days before their official retirement.
- Japan has operated the F-4 Phantom II fighter jet since the late 1960s, with at least one plane still flying that’s almost 50 years old.
- The F-4 Phantom is being replaced by the F-35A Joint Strike Fighter, and Japan is developing a brand new fighter to fly in the mid-2030s.
Esophageal cancer is a difficult one to detect during its early stages, with most diagnosed only once the disease is well advanced, making it a difficult one to treat. A new type of breath test developed by scientists in the Netherlands could offer a cheap and non-invasive way to screen populations for susceptibility to the disease, demonstrating an ability to detect one of its known precursors with great accuracy in early proof-of-principle trials.
- The GAU-5A is a modified M4 carbine designed to keep aircrews alive in emergencies.
- The weapon was rebuilt to fit in the storage compartments of ejection seats.
- In emergencies, the GAU-5A can be used to ward off enemy search parties until rescue.
The U.S. Air Force developed a new assault rifle that breaks down into two pieces, allowing it to be stored in the ejection seat of modern jets. The GAU-5A carbine is designed to provide the firepower necessary for aircrew to defend themselves until rescue.