You can’t tell me our courts aren’t completely politicized!
from the Daily Mail:
- Diddier Pacheco Salazar, 22, faced court in Oregon on January 27 over a DUI
- Judge Monica Herranz is accused of helping him leave Multnomah County Court so he wouldn’t be arrested by waiting ICE agents
- Salazar is an undocumented Mexican-born construction worker
- He ended up being arrested by agents two weeks later when he returned for a further court appearance
- ICE is not conducting a criminal investigation into Judge Herranz but she is being investigated internally
- Judge Herranz is on the board of the Oregon Hispanic Bar Association
A judge has been accused of helping an illegal Mexican immigrant escape a courtroom where immigration officials were waiting to arrest and possibly deport him.