Political Wisdom – part 3:
1) The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of the blessings. The inherent blessing of socialism is the equal sharing of misery.
– Winston Churchill
2) The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin.
– Mark Twain
3) The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
– Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
4) What this country needs are more unemployed politicians.
– Edward Langley, Artist (1928 – 1995)
5) A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
– Thomas Jefferson